Netscape removed, why?

Just did an apt-get update tonight, and while doing my nightly apt-get
dist-upgrade, this was the result.

tsuess:~# apt-get dist-upgrade -s | more
Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  communicator-base-47 communicator-nethelp-47 communicator-smotif-47
  communicator-spellchk-47 gconv-modules libc6-bin netscape-base-4
  netscape-base-47 netscape-java-47
The following packages have been kept back
  mutt
20 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 9 to remove and 1 not upgraded.

Why would an dist-upgrade want to totally remove my Netscape, which works
fine?

Regards,

Todd