Re: Is Hard drive too big?

make sure the drives are in the correct modes in the bios, usually LBA is
what you want(i believe).  if that doesn't help try hard setting the
disks parameters in lilo (see lilo docs for this, i've never had to do it
so i dunno how :/) or, partition them with something other then linux(what
i do when i have that problem, i use partition magic), or you can use DOS,
partition it as FAT32, then just change the partition type and reformat,
it should work.

nate