Re: Majordomo Trouble

Art Lemasters wrote:

>       I'll do that if no more reasonable solution is found, Bob.
> It's appearing to me that such is likely.  Thank you for the reply
> and possible best solution.
>
> Art
>
> On Wed, Jan 26, 2000 at 10:31:28AM -0700, Bob Nielsen wrote:
> > I never could get the permissions configured correctly on the Debian
> > package of majordomo and installed from the source tarball instead.
> >
> > Bob

Have a look at mailman instead of majordomo.  There's been talk recently
in debian-devel about majordomo's license making it a pita to include
the (very) necessary security fixes.

mailman is gpl and a lot less hassle to configure.

jpb
--
Joe Block <jpb@creol.ucf.edu>
CREOL System Administrator

Social graces are the packet headers of everyday life.