Re: Drivers-EMERGENCY>HELP IMMEDIATELY

I think you need the 3c59x driver.

>From the source file (3c59x.c):

I. Board Compatibility

This device driver is designed for the 3Com FastEtherLink and FastEtherLink
XL, 3Com's PCI to 10/100baseT adapters.  It also works with the 10Mbs
versions of the FastEtherLink cards.  The supported product IDs are
  3c590, 3c592, 3c595, 3c597, 3c900, 3c905

The ISA 3c515 is supported with a seperate driver, 3c515.c, included with
the kernel source or available from
    cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov:/pub/linux/drivers/3c515.html

Hutchinson, Floyd <Hutchinson@essex.edu> wrote:
: I install Debian version 2.1.r4 on a Dell Optiplex GX1.  But I am having
: trouble locating the drivers for the ?3com Fast EtherLink XL 10/100MB TX?
: and ?ATI Rage Pro Turbo AGP 2x?.  Can anyone help locate these drivers and
: help me with installing them.  Thank you.

: --
: Unsubscribe?  mail -s unsubscribe debian-user-request@lists.debian.org < /dev/null

--
*   For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son,  *