Re: Primary and Secondary DNS one 1 server...

is there a point to this ?  just because you have a secondary DNS
registered with internic doesnt mean you have to have one, i ran w/o a
secondary DNS for 40+ domains for well over a year.

the only reason i can see for 2 name servers is incase 1 goes out the
other is still there, if they are on the same box, this redundancy is
(almost) gone ..unless there is another reason to have a secondary DNS
?? i dontk now how you got yer DNS setup.

nate