wishx

Hello,

For a frozen potato:

I have a non-Debian package that requires wishx. So far,
I have found wishx in tclx76 (tclx80 doesn't seem to exist).

However, tclx76 won't install, as its dependancies cannot
be satisfied. Neither tcl76 or tk42 can be found (by apt-get).

How should I run this application that requires wishx?

Should I file a bug against tclx76? Or is its use now obsolute?

Disclaimer: I don't know anything about wishx vs wish vs tcl, so don't
really know what I am talking about ;-).
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>