Re: What happend to Netscape?

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Christian Dysthe wrote:

> Lately I feel Netscape has gone back to having the problems I felt was
> solved in 4.7: Memory leaks, crashing and slooooow rendering.

Something changed in debian someplace that has tickled a problem with
netscape. I suddenly am finding my system thrashing to swap and processes
are dying off for lack of RAM when it is running. It seems so far to be a
problem when I leave the browser parked on a page that has a java applet
running but I am not yet convinced of that.