Re: help with dselect (on m68k)

>Clyde was just trying to help you, you need to be more patient and read more
>carefully.

You're right. It's been a very frustrating day all around. Sorry.

It seems I do indeed also have an issue with mounting the CD. Dselect
asks me for the name of a block device. Since I cannot find that term
anywhere in any of the documentation, I'm stuck! What is a block device,
and how do I get its name? (Should I name it Shirly, Bruce, Albatross?)

David Kachel