Re: help with dselect (on m68k)

Clyde was just trying to help you, you need to be more patient and read more
carefully.  On most install cds, the distribution path is:
"/debian/dists/stable"

If it is not there your on your own. I would suggest exploring the cd and
writing down the path when you've found it, then go back to dselect. My
expirience with dselect (on i386) tells me that the standard path to the
distribution is usually mentioned in the dialog when you are asked for the
path.  If the suggested path is incorect, then you must look for it yourself.
And yes, there ARE non-standard install cds out there.
good luck,

-ptw-