Re: help with dselect

This is really getting off the track. I'm getting advice on how to mount
a CD and as far as I can tell, I am not having any trouble mounting a CD.
I am having trouble determining what path dselect is asking for ON the CD.

AFTER the CD is mounted, dselect asks me for the path to the folder /
file it wants for installing from the CD.

Anyone who has recently, successfully installed the current release
version of debian Linux on a Mac 68K has to know the correct answer to
this question or they couldn't have installed it...

Please! What is the path I need to input?

David Kachel