Re: Lilo & hdb

Alec, thanks for the info. I was useful as Win2k does have boot loader
similar to NT4's. I could just make hda1 the partition with Win2k by
physically swapping the drives and then use the boot loader from Win2k
(given the necessary tweaks).

That solutions is however more work than I'm willing to do to play with
Microsoft's latest bloatware ... I mean OS, whoops. Does anyone know a
way I can boot Win2k from hdb1 using LILO?

Thanks,

Jaosn