Re: 2.2.10-14 i686 SMP: IDE RAID-5 array hangs on mount

> Ask Cox, not me :-) Since Cox is RedHat's employee it looks VERY weird to me
> that RedHat's kernel and "official" Cox's kernel are two such different beasts.

2.2.15 and the Red Hat kernel are two different things. They I suspect always
will be. The things vendors want "make it work now" and the main tree needs
"make it work right" are never going to totally overlap

> They should wait for Ingo to release RAID 0.90 patch for 2.2.15 I think :-)
> At least knfsd (not know about RAID) was sheduled for inclusion in 2.2.15 but
> now when 2.2.15 is "quick bug-fix release" (AGAIN!) it looks like KNFSD and
> RAID will be postponed once again :-/

I think all the important NFS stuff is already in 2.2.14.

Alan