Re: Help me with glibc

Tilman,

could you please tell me exactly which packages did you install, beacuse
when i want to install libc6_2.1.2-11.deb it says that i should update
timezone package which i cannot find.

Sincearlly Robi

On Mon, Jan 24, 2000 at 03:34:09AM -0500, Robert Beranek wrote:
> Hello!
> Is there anyone that succseed to insatll Glibc 2.1 in Debian 2.1 Slink?
> [...]

Greetings,

sure is. I upgraded via downloading and installing the .debs from unstable
using dpkg.

I also have installed a self-compiled glibc 2.1 in /usr/local for developing
purposes, however I had to upgrade the debian packages first.

Good luck,
Tilman.

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001