mounting zip disks and nfs

I'm on a small home lan with a print/file server which has a zip drive
connected to it; the server is running slink/potato. Mounting the zip
drive and exporting it via nfs works fine but changing disks is rather
inconvenient since I have to telnet into the box and unmount/remount
the drive on the server.

Is there an automount solution out there that would facilitate this?
What I have in mind is automatic unmounting of the drive when there is
no nfs connect and mounting it as soon someone requests it over
nfs. Any recommendations?

--
Philip Lehman <lehman@gmx.net>