Re: PS/2 Mouse Port...related question

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, David J. Kanter wrote:

djkant >I have a Logitech MouseMan Wheel, yet must use the ps2 driver rather than
djkant >the Logitech MouseMan driver when running XF86Setup (the Logitech driver
djkant >makes the mouse jumpy). Why is that? Is my mouse schizophrenic?

the mouseman driver is really old.  id suggest trying the IMPS/2 driver,
to use your wheel in combonation with the imwheel program.

djkant >Is the key the connector at the back of my desktop, not the label on the
djkant >bottom of my mouse?

its what protocol the mouse uses not what the model#/name of the mouse..

nate