Re: ncp (novel) wrongly locked

did u check lsof? it would show if something is using that partition..i
just checked one of my machines and saw that one partition was in use,
just because i started a program on which forked to the
backgroupd(vpnd) it is not"using" the partition at all but lsof shows it
as having the mount point as an open file

nate