Fw: Problem with Exim, HELP ME !

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Symonds" <mark@symonds.net>
To: <lorenzo.zampese@notes.electrolux.it>
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2000 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: Problem with Exim, HELP ME !

 Is "lorenzo" a bot?!

 I already responded to it off-list and specifically asked it
 to respond off-list like five mails ago.  Not only did it
 reply to my reply by posting my reply and nothing else,
 but it also kept posting the original question again and again.

 Whatever is doing this is obviously not human.  :)

 -Mark

 -----
 "I know everything we've done is absolutely right and proper"
                 --Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer on MSNBC, 01/13/00
 -----