Re: weird ppp output (fwd)

Robert Marlow wrote:
> I've been getting weird protocol junk on my ppp logs:

<snip>

> this fills my log files in a rediculous manner and lags all internet
> traffic, eventually causing the ppp connection to be killed. has anyone seen
> this before and can tell me what the problem is? the ppp connection is
> between Debian Linux and Microsoft NT.
>
> thanks
>
> da Bobstopper
> (Robert Marlow)

Look in /etc/ppp/options.  If the debug option is enabled, you see all
the packets, according to the blurb.  You can safely comment out this
line.  It's around line 150.

It also mentions that there is extra debugging available as a compile
time option, but this shouldn't apply if you're using the stock debian
version.

--
Regards,
Paul