From: russell cook [mailto:russcook@flash.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2000 6:39 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: re: Is potatoe's exim 3.12-1 OK?

Mark,
  I have the same problem.  My messages eventually freeze, and the
error is SMTP timeout while connected to ...
many bytes weritten written, but message not completed.
I would have quoted your earlier post, but I'm mailing this
via telnet to port 25 of my ISP, because I can't post out
with Exim.
  Suggestions welcome (by both of us)!

Thanks much,
	Russ