Re: X Windows Video

you need Xfree86 3.3.6 to get rage128 to work in debian.

you can get it by adding:

deb http://www.debian.org/~vincent/ xfree-update main

to your /etc/apt/sources.list

then run apt-get update ; apt-get upgrade

to upgrade your X windows installation, then run XF86Setup to configure
it.

good luck!

nate