Re: potato - where's lp

[...]
> Also I thought that there was support for USB in 2.2, but I havn't
> found it in the menu config items (yet).  I did select prompt for
> experimental code.

You also need to modify arch/i386/config.in and uncomment the line

# source drivers/usb/Config.in

for the item to show up.  But be aware that there are reasons that you
need to go through this extra hoop: the USB code in 2.2.x is pretty much
useless with anything but keyboards and mice.

Phil Brutsche					pbrutsch@creighton.edu

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein