Woody? when did this happen?

I just noticed a mail in the list about Woody, and just had a look at
ftp.uk.debian.org, where my apt source list is pointing, and sure enough,
there's woody, and frozen, along with stable, unstable etc, et-al. I am
currently using unstable for upgrading the packages I need from potato. The
thing that worries me is, I used this to update some stuff last night, just
about 12 hours ago. I've got a slink system I've been upgrading from potato, I
suppose now I need to change my source list? I've been keeping an eye on the
site, and I'm subscribed to the weekly news list, but this has just taken me by
surprise. I knew the freeze was close, I didn't know it had already happened.
Fortunately I'm looking forward to doing a complete upgrade as soon as the dust
settles. Too bad the 2.4 kernel can't make it. I've been following 2.3's
development for a while. I was trying to get some USB stuff working, but had to
put it on hold.

I'll change my list when I get home so I don't break anything now that I'm
finally getting the hang of this Linux stuff.

Wow! Woody, that's kewl.

Cheers,

     John Gay