Re: "Illegal isntruction"

On Mon, 17 Jan 2000, Mario Jorge Nunes Filipe wrote:

mjnf >	How can i do this if even dpkg complains about the "Illegal
mjnf >Instruction" thing

honestly if it were my box i would reinstall.

mjnf >	I don't think there is any problem with the kernel. It has been working
mjnf >for a long time, with no problems at all!

:( dunno..neve rhad that problem..well i did when i tried to upgrade from
glibc2.0 to 2.1 manually, wiped the machine out and started fresh
again(from my ventures with NIS+)

nate