compiling dxpc

Hi,

	I'm trying to compile the newest version of dxpc on two different
machines (one is running Deb 2.0, the other Deb 2.1).  When I get to the
`make' step, neither machine will compile.  I appear to be missing some
header files (I think, I know little of C).  I don't know what packages I
need to install to get the missing files.  Here's the make output from both
machines (slightly different on each).

----------------- start errors on Deb 2.0 box -----------------------
  # make
  gcc -c -g -O2   -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DACCEPT_SOCKLEN_T=int  main.C
  main.C:1: iostream.h: No such file or directory
  main.C:26: X11/Xproto.h: No such file or directory
  In file included from main.C:36:
  util.H:4: fstream.h: No such file or directory
  make: *** [main.o] Error 1
  #

----------------- end Deb 2.0 box, start Deb 2.1 box -----------------

  # make
  gcc -c -g -O2   -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DACCEPT_SOCKLEN_T=int  main.C
  main.C:26: X11/Xproto.h: No such file or directory
  make: *** [main.o] Error 1
  #

------------------ end make errors for both boxes --------------------

Any solutions ?