Error in suidunregister

Hi,

yesterday I ran 'apt-get upgrade' on my potato machine. By running the installation scripts I get the following error.
Global symbol "$username" requires explicit package name at /usr/sbin/suidunregister line 173.
Global symbol "$groupname" requires explicit package name at /usr/sbin/suidunregister line 174.
Global symbol "$inode" requires explicit package name at /usr/sbin/suidunregister line 178.
So I cannot install mount, telnetd-ssl and so on.
Please help me as soon as possible.

Bye,

Sven