Printing woes

Hi All,

When I print a document from Netscape ( e-mail or webpage) or
Acroreader (.pdf doc) ,the printed fonts are huge and offset to the
right half of the page.Of course, only a small portion of the page is
thus printed.

This does not occur when I print an ASCII page from, say, " kedit." I
use KDE.

I have a LaserJet 5L.

This is my /etc/printcap file:

lp|hplj4l|HP Laserjet 4L:\
        :lp=/dev/lp0:sd=/var/spool/lpd/hplj4l:\
        :sh:pw#80:pl#66:px#1440:mx#0:\
        :if=/etc/magicfilter/ljet4-filter:\
        :af=/var/log/lp-acct:lf=/var/log/lp-errs:

I'd appreciate any ideas.

Thanks,

Howard.

--

Howard Mann                   Online Troubleshooting Resources: HOWTO
http://www.newbielinux.com    http://www.xmission.com/~howardm/t1.html