getting .debs for all installed stuff

Ok, since I'm now a little paranoid after this whole xfree86 thing (see
'Xwindows help needed') and between the time I first installed everything
and now I emptied this huge partition I can use for storage, is there an
easy way for me to tell apt-get 'ok, go get the .debs for everything I
have installed right now and download them' (I know how to set -d for
'download but don't install', I just don't know how to say 'get all the
stuff and only the stuff I already have installed' )

Oh... and if I'm using slink is there some reason
apt-get/apt.conf/sources.list don't seem to have man files? (I'm guessing
either I'm missing something or they didn't get written till potato)

-Alice