Re: Sync sys clock and hc every 11 min: logging and controling?

as far as i know hwclock is not updated unless the system restarts, or you
update it manually, and ntpdate does not update the hwclock, i have ntp
update my clock every few hours and it has never updated the hwclock in
over a year.  not that it matters i could care less what my hwclock is set
to, currently its like 3 hours off.

nate