Re: "Illegal isntruction"

its possible one of the critical libraries is not installed corecctly or
is curropted(say libc)..try re-installing all the libraries that the
binaries that give those errors have.  also upgrade or  downgrade the
kernel(to 2.0) while *I* have not heard of any of these errors reported in
2.2.1 there was network related problems and maybe there was other
issues..what is hte kernel compiled for? 2.2 is more optimized then 2.0
for the specific processors and if the kernel was compiled for i686 it
could cause that error(i'd imagine) on a k6.

nate