Re: cfdisk

On Fri, 14 Jan 2000, Nikos Voutsinas wrote:

nvouts >Hello,
nvouts >
nvouts >I would like to create a new partition (logical, type 83) using cfdisk. I have done what ever I usually do but the last time I get a message saying something like "Wrote partition table, but re-read table failed. Reboot to update table" After that I can not mount the partition (even after reboot)

sounds like the partition is not formatted, use the mke2fs command to
format the drive first, before attempting to mount it.

nate