Re: QuickTime player for Debian?

> Carl Fink (carlf@panix.com) wrote:
>
> > There's xanim.
>
> I tried that, but all it does it complain that it doesn't support video
> and audio QT...

What that means is that xanim doesn't know how to decode the video and
audio portions of the QT movie.  First thing would be to make sure you're
using the latest xanim; if that's the case, well, you're out of luck.  It
happens all too often these days.

Phil Brutsche					pbrutsch@creighton.edu

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein