anacron jobs for users

Is there a way to set up anacron jobs as a non-root user? There
doesn't seem to be an equivalent to the user crontab files and I
couldn't find any other obvious solution.

I have this small backup script for parts of my home directory and I
want it to run as a daily job. The box is a laptop so cron jobs are
not quite the way to go, but I'm sure there's a better way than
putting "sudo -u username myscript" in the system-wide anacrontab?

--
Philip Lehman <lehman@gmx.net>