Re: rxvt / vim / term ?

Ok well I figured out what the problem was. I had a command that always
ran to start my terminals and it was setting the TERM type to linux (which
as I remember was completely valid).

rxvt -tn linux;

Well I guess the new version of vim does not recognize this TERM. Is that
a bug? I remember when color_xterm used to make the term type linux as
well. In the mean time I guess I will use rxvt as my term type.

-Ryan