Re: Slow NFS or slow NIC?

the culprit is the lack of support for NFS on linux still, last i heard it
was still very pooly maintained(amazing that SAMBA gets 1000x more
attention then NFS!) there are some tweaks out there but don't expect a
miracle, until the NFS code is cleaned up..its gonna be slow and
buggy. its not as buggy as mounting a SMB share through SMBFS though.

nate