Re: "LI" for LILO or loading from a second harddrive

	Subject: Re: "LI" for LILO or loading from a second harddrive
	Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2000 at 04:42:29PM +0100

Quoting lorenzo.zampese@notes.electrolux.it(lorenzo.zampese@notes.electrolux.it):
>| LILO can only boot Opertive Systems located in primary partitions
>| (max 4) and located in the first hard drive that usually is "/dev/hda ".
>|
>| Bye bye.

This "fact" has been uttered before.  The problem is, is isn't
correct.

My potato dist is in a 1 gug partion on hdb10.  That is an extended
partition and LILO boot it just fine.

While I'm at it.  lorenzo, please cease sending me your auto answer
message about having received messages I post to the list.  I really
don't need the spam.

--
Who's General Failure and why's he reading my disk?