Re: www.debian.org very slow indeed?

On Sun, 9 Jan 2000, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> Actually 63.209.15.252 recently had some sort of mirroring problem, it
> should be fixed now. Otherwise the top level mirrors at least stay quite
> well in sync.

I run into the probem I mentioned almost daily. Also, since 63.209.15.252
is opensource.captech.com and I keep a few Debian machines at captech.com
updated, that has been the one I generally use. Today I had problems with
two files the machine claimed to have were missing. I assumed it was
because the update was in progress so I hardcoded the address of another
machine into /etc/apt/sources.list