Re: Netscape 4.7 and Fortify

On Sat, Jan 08, 2000 at 10:54:04AM -0500, Arcady Genkin wrote:
> Has anyone got Fortify work with Netscape 4.7?

Yes, but i had to change the md5 sum in the index file. Check the
archives, i've posted about this before.

The package in question is the navigator only package, not the
full-communicator version.

> Well, the size is right for the binary... How do I manually check the
> md5 checksum?

use the md5sum command, which is in the dpkg package.

--
  finger for GPG public key.
  8 Jan 2000 - Old email addresses removed from key, new added