Re: No, irssi, I don't want a GNOME panel

On 01/08/00, Colin Watson addressed "No, irssi, I don't want a GNOME panel":
> I'm reluctant to report this immediately as a bug because my
> configuration might be broken in some way. The GNOME panel's pretty and
> all that, though, but I'd rather not have to use it just to use a GNOME
> IRC client. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who's had similar
> problems.

There might be an option for starting irssi without attaching it to a
panel.  I was able to use that approach for gnomeicu.  With that
option (-a in this case), it runs independently of gnome.

--
Jesse Jacobsen, Pastor          jjacobsen@jvlnet.com
Grace Lutheran Church (ELS)     http://www.jvlnet.com/~jjacobsen/