Re: Voodoo3 recommendations?

well wasnt the black magic card a special card? dual processors on the
board or something? i am not suprised if such a card is not supporte
dunder linux.  i recently skimmed over a review of the new dual processor
ATI board that supports win98 *only* (not even NT)

i dont like vd3 because it seems technically inferior(feature wise) to the
competition, but it works...........

nate