Install failure, Ne2000 module won't load

	I tried to install potato a month or so ago, and saw this same error. I
	just grabed the latest floppies, and the bug is still there.

	When you get to "configure modules" I tell in I need the ne module for
	my ne2000 clone. The I tell it irq=5 io-0x200. I get amesage to the
	effect that /etc/modules.conf is newer than
	/lib/modules/2.2.13/modules.dep and it fails to load the module.

	Seems like the workaround was to edid a file, but i forget which one,
	and what to put in it. Help pleas.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    843-745-3154
Westvaco