Re: Exim: more than 10 messages received in one connection
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Exim: more than 10 messages received in one connection
- From: Phillip Deackes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 21:37:26 +0000 (GMT)
- Message-id: <E126Kb0-0001f9-00@scgf>
- In-reply-to: <20000105210243.B1921@darkstar>
Joe Bouchard <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 05, 2000 at 07:26:29PM +0000, Phillip Deackes wrote:
> > Does anyone know the line I need to add to my exim.conf file?
> smtp_accept_queue_per_connection = 0
> works well for me. This will dump them all as soon as it comes in.
Thanks to those who helped me with this one. Exim is now working
correctly on my system.