Re: Exim: more than 10 messages received in one connection

On Wed, Jan 05, 2000 at 07:26:29PM +0000, Phillip Deackes wrote:
> I am trying to get Exim 2.05 working correctly on my system. Everything
> seems to be OK, so far, except that when I get more than 10 messages the
> remaining messages are queued and the Exim log files report:
>
> no immediate delivery: more than 10 messages received in one connection
>
> I have just been trawling through the documentation at www.exim.org, and
> reading the docs on my system, and I cannot see how to set this figure
> much higher. Because I am on a few mailing lists I regularly get 100+
> emails.

i don't know where it is in the docs, but the comments in the
/etc/exim.conf file indicate that "smtp_accept_queue_per_connection" is
the variable to change (this may be for a later version of exim,
though...)

--
  finger for GPG public key.
  29 Nov 1999 - new email address added to gpg key