Re: TeX

Go to an ftp archive and go into the proposed-updates for
slink. There was some sort of y2k problem with tex where
the make format or something to that effect failed. Anyway, the
updated package will work. In fact here is the url for
the cdrom debian archive.

ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/linux/debian/dists/slink-proposed-updates/.4/linux/debian/dists/slink-proposed-updates

brian