Setting windows "Computer Names" via DHCP

Is it possible to have windows "Computer Names" set on the fly via DHCP
(or samba)?  I'm working on a whole bunch of cloned workstations, and the
only thing left that is causing problems is that I have to come up with
unique names for each box.  I'm setting this up for someone else, with a
boot disk to wipe the hard drive and reinstall off the network from
scratch, and it would be great if it required no user intervention.  Can
this be done via DHCP, or a .[ini|reg] file from /dev/urandom so I can get
this right?

--
"If you continue running Windows, your system may become unstable."
     -- Windows 95 BSOD

Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@cheerful.com

Advertising Policy: http://www.redrival.com/dlitz/spamoff.html
GnuPG Public Key:   http://www.redrival.com/dlitz/gpgkey.asc
     Fingerprint:   0535 F7CF FF5F 8547 E5A5 695E 4456 FB6C BC39 A4B0