mount Partition

Hello,
(sorry, my english is not very good)
My problem:
I have got a large harddisk (2GB). I have make 3 partittions:
1. 64MB for all files that need for boot Linux (in the beginning of my
   harddisk) -> /dev/hdc1
2. 64MB Swap
3. the rest for all other files (/dev/hdc3)

I do not know, how I have to mount /dev/hdc1 and /dev/hdc3, so that only the
files need for boot are on /dev/hdc1 and all other files on /dev/hdc3.
When the the installation tool ask for mount, I try to mount /dev/hdc3 to
a ;-delimerted list of directory-names. But this do not work.

Thank you for all help,
Robin