Re: Netscape vs M$ IE (Re: Sun goes...)

yeah, i find it quite common to see new bugs about IE4/5 in bugtraq /
securityfocus .. seems for every 4 to 5 IE security problems there is 1 NS
security problem.

i look forward to trying opera, although if it doesn't offer a feature
similar to netscape's romaing i won't be using it.  i found that feature
something i can't live without now, the days of going from machine to
machine(or OS to OS) and realize that OH SHIT the bookmark i wanted was on
<insert other OS or machine here>..are over.  i submitted a feature
request to o pera to include such a feature..hope they do it.

nate