[Debian: Grafikkarte] 3Dfx (MAXI Gamer 3D)

Hello Pinguins,

nice Weekbeginning to all.

Today I have found a 3Dfx graphic card in my miracle sack
(NIC's, graphic cards, IOcontoler, SCSI,...) and I do not know,
what I can do with it.

OK, on the card is written:

        MAXI Gamer 3D
        Super Video 3D Accelerator Board
        45 millionen pixels/sec
        GT M 94V-0
        EV-3DFX-4

So my problem is, that I have no Windows driver for it,
which I must habe because I am using a system with Multiboot.

Can anyone tell me more about this card ???

Currently I am using the 'miroCrystal 40 sv' which works very good,
but the 3Dfx und mor then 2 years younger and it will have more Power.

The 8 Memory chips are as4c256k16e0-50 and so I ask me, is it a 4 MB Card.

And can anyone tell me more about the Power of this graphic card ???

Why does the 'MAXI Gamer 3D' have a VGA-Input and a VGA-Output
(all Sub-D 9 pol) ???

Does anyone have WfW 3.11 driver for it ???

Annd which VGA server must I use with Debian/DLD ???

Chiao and Thanks

Michelle