sbpcd CDROM Problem! Need Help!

Hi everyone,

Ok, here is my problem. I just install "slink" yesterday using the
floppies method because I can't boot from my Matsushita/Panasonic CR-563
CDROM. So I install the base system using the floppy set and everything
went great. I got the base system installed, YES!!!! Anyway, the problem
lies when I try to mount my CDROM and here is what I did:

	First, I added a line in my /etc/fstab file. The line is
              /dev/sbpcd /cdrom iso9660 noauto,ro,user
        and then I try to mount it like this
              mount /cdrom
        but it gives a this message
              special device /dev/sbpcd is not found (something like this)

        I don't know what's wrong, so I modify my /etc/fstab file again
	using this line this time
              /dev/sbpcd0 /cdrom iso9660 noauto,ro,user
        but it still gives me the same message.

I couldn't figure out what's wrong so I uses "modconf" to remove the sbpcd
driver that I've install and then reinstall it, and still it doesn't work.
It gives me the same message when I try to mount it.

I think you guys should know these information;
	When I install the module, it gives me this message
             sbpcd-0 [11]:Drive 0(ID=0); CR-563 (0.81) at 0x340 (type 0)
        and then it tells me to do something with the sbpcd.h file...It
	also tell me to look up linus/documentation/cdrom/sbpcd to information
	but I couldn't find that directory on my base system so can anyone
	tell my where i can read it on-line??

	When I look the /dev directory, I see cdrom as a link to sbpcd and
	I also see a bpcd(don't what this is ).

That's all folks. If anyone can help, please do. I appreciate it.

Thanks everyone.
Tam Ma
utma@queen.mcs.drexel.edu