Re: Suggested GUI to apache and GUI to ftp?

André Bell wrote:

> Do you have a suggested GUI for apache and ftp?

see http://www.littleigloo.org/ for the slickest ftp GUI around it's
shareware and worth every penny.

see http://www.webmin.com for the best server based GUI ( acutally web
based) for system management that I have been able to find for linux.
It's GPLed. I am currently using both with great success. I assume that
you will be developing some web site pages as well so I will also
recommend seeing http://www.coffeecup.com for a really great web site
development package. It is shareware and also extremely useful. I use it
in combination with Netscape Communicator (Composer), GIMP and GTKSee as
my complete web page design package.

--
John Foster
AdVance-Computing Systems