Re: DSL good enough to run a small server on?

The 15,200 foot limit ..is that physically from the central office or can it be
from one of the "outhouse" switching station. I've been wondering if those
little outhouses were the digital to analog switching and if that would
qualify. I am out in the middle of nowhere but I have one of those outhouses
not far from where my dirt road hits the pavement which is less than 2 miles
away.
Robert